Our Updated Approach to Working From Home During Coronavirus
In March, we adjusted the way we conduct business in accordance with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) as our offices across the globe began working from home. Initially, our team anticipated an office return date of April, then July and now we’re looking at a return date later this year when it is safe to do so.
While an air of uncertainty still remains, we’re proud to announce that our teams across the globe are still weathering the storm from remote locations, serving our clients passionately like we always have, just virtually and usually with a fun Zoom background.
And for the green thumbs out there who were wondering, many of the office plants that lived in our Reno headquarters have since been taken home or receive weekly check-ups from our operations team. If our office plants can weather this storm, so can we.
So, what’s changed for our team as we navigate a remote workforce that’s stuck around longer than we could’ve imagined?
To maintain our culture (and our sanity), we’re still doing things like:
- Encouraging team members to use their vacation time to relax and reset.
- Sending our teams across the globe care packages and thank you notes for their hard work during this time.
- Providing each individual on our team with sweet Noble branded face masks and hand sanitizer.
- Extending our remote working conditions to team members who would like to do so permanently, even when the global pandemic lightens up.
- Having an ongoing trivia game with topics changing weekly.
- Hosting virtual happy hours, which we still call Beer Thirty.
- Doing move Monday’s which include guided stretches, workouts or yoga.
- Pairing the team up with others outside their usual working POD for coffee chats.
- Participating in show and tell as we virtually explore the homes of our team.
- Growing and expanding our #somegoodnews, #pets, #homebrewing and other novelty Slack channels, so employees can continue to connect over more than deadlines.
- Setting clear expectations about availability and communication.
- Continuing to lead meetings with purpose and clear agendas.
- Trying to keep it light and have some levity mixed in. We want to be sensitive but not serious. Hence the ongoing trivia game.
- Helping each other out in new ways every day.
We’re still continuing to look for ways to encourage one another, to be brave, vulnerable, smart and compassionate as we weather this ongoing storm. Our stance remains the same, we want to embody the Noble way in everything we do, that includes taking time to make meaningful connections with our team and our clients. And as our team has proven over the past few months, we’ve come together and we will come out stronger and better.
Current Google Search Trends Reveal Coronavirus Impacts on SEO
Dramatic changes in consumer behavior persist in the current Google search trends during COVID-19. What people are looki…
Noble Studios Celebrates Big Wins at the 2020 ADDYs
Our creative digital performance process remains the same: think, make, market, measure, and occasionally, get recognize…
Crisis Management in the Tourism Industry
Jonathan Farrington’s Background: Jonathan Farrington was raised in the extremely rural Santa Lucia mountain range bet…
Engaging Google Ads Audiences at Every Stage of the Buyer's Journey
Google Ads Audiences can help your business create a robust audience targeting strategy critical to the performance of y…
Meet the Team of the Noble Studios Las Vegas Digital Marketing Office
Things are heating up in the southern Nevada digital marketing scene! As we’ve shared recently, we’ve broadened our …
Noble Studios Celebrates 17 Years
Today marks Noble Studios’ 17th birthday celebration. Woohoo! While it may be the birthday that usually gets littl…
ADA Compliance Meaning & Why It Matters for Your Website's Accessibility
Author’s Note: We’re Creative Digital Performance Marketers, not attorneys. We can’t really provide you with l…
Noble Studios Promotes Gabbi Hall to Associate Creative Director, Content
Noble Studios is excited to announce the promotion of Gabbi Hall to Associate Creative Director, Content as part of our …
The Elements of a B2B Social Media Marketing Strategy
Social media is a big part of our daily lives. It connects us to the world. Informs us. Entertains us. Consumer adoption…