Are you looking for challenging and interesting work with real potential to truly grow professionally?
You might be “Noble”!
Noble Studios is a purpose-driven, industry-leading agency that has been repeatedly recognized for both our culture and our work in creative digital performance marketing. We are so committed to growing the skillset of our team that if you join us, you will be working with (and learning from) some of the smartest, most creative “mother funners” around. And you’ll get to work on some of the most innovative projects for the coolest client list!
Noble Studios' is headquartered in Reno, Nevada, with a satellite office in Las Vegas – and for the right candidates, we also have fully remote teammates. In addition, we offer uniquely generous benefits and time off packages.
We are seeking Digital Marketers (which we call Performance Marketing Managers) with proven expertise in executing cross-channel data-driven digital marketing campaigns.
- EDUCATION: At least a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, journalism or related field (or equivalent knowledge and experience).
- WORK EXPERIENCE:
- 3-10 years directly working on digital marketing projects – level and salary commensurate with experience.
- Hands-on experience in one or more of the following: SEO, SEM, Digital Advertising, SEO Content, CRO, Analytics and/or CRM/Email.
- A good working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console and/or SEO Tools & Platforms (such as SEMrush, Screaming Frog, BrightEdge, Conductor, etc.)
- Either past agency experience and/or a history of working within Noble’s customer verticals, including travel/tourism, B2B, health/wellness, education and/or non-profits.
- PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE:
- CMS platforms, like WordPress or Drupal.
- Google Ads and Bing Ads certified.
- Intermediate or greater proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- ADDITIONAL SKILLS/ABILITIES:
- A driving desire to “be better every day” for yourself, your team and our clients.
- A close eye for detail, as well as the ability to handle multiple projects at once and perform under tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical, research, written, and verbal communication skills.
- If selected, you must be able to:
- Pass Noble’s background/reference check.
- Provide documentation of your legal right to work in the U.S.
- Work full-time primarily during Noble’s core business hours of 8:30 am to 5:30 pm Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.
Want to know more? Here's the full job description…
Our Performance Marketing team executes complex cross-channel digital marketing campaigns for Noble clients. We integrate strategies, tools, and tactics from multiple areas to achieve solid and measurable results. Performance Marketing evaluates client goals, develops data-informed digital marketing strategies that drive the right results, prioritizes actions based on expected impact versus effort, and effectively manages the quality of work to ensure we exceed client expectations. We also collaborate with our internal teammates to monitor campaign performance and recommend for enhancements.
Successful candidates bring strong technical knowledge, practical hands-on experience and proven success in SEO, Paid Search, CRO, Display, or Analytics, plus functional knowledge of CRM/Email and Social/Content marketing. You must have a proven track record of prioritizing activities based on expected impact vs effort and simultaneously ensure the quality of work produced by the team to ensure client satisfaction.
- Participate in developing strategic plans and managing digital marketing campaigns that drive measurable results for clients utilizing a combination of SEO, Paid Search, Display, Social / Content Marketing, CRO, Analytics, CRM, etc.
- Work directly with clients and other Noble team members to clearly identify and understand client goals and business objectives to contribute to marketing plan creation.
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team to monitor campaign performances, provide recommendations for work prioritization based on impact/effort, and supply actionable optimization guidance.
- For accounts with paid advertising budgets, manage defined budgets and monitor spend, pace, and performance forecasting.
- Ensure client deliverables created by the digital marketing team are of high quality, impactful and in-line with Noble’s best practices and methodologies.
- Gather data and industry research as needed to support team members in developing digital marketing strategies.
- Provide support on additional team initiatives which may include documentation of methodology, planning for presentations, organizing events, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, journalism or similarly related field, or equivalent knowledge and experience
- 3+ years' direct experience in performing SEO and/or SEM, preferably in an agency environment
- 2+ years' experience working in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, and SEO Tools & Platforms such as SEMrush, Screaming Frog, BrightEdge, Conductor, etc.
- Certified in Google Ads and Bing Ads
- Working knowledge of SEM, social media, display advertising, mobile marketing platforms, email marketing, and conversion rate optimization and well-versed in SEO and Analytics
- Working knowledge of the web development process and fundamentals of digital marketing and how to integrate SEO to support them
- Basic HTML and CSS competency, and the ability to specify technical changes to technical and creative development teams
- A close eye for details
- Ability to forecast and manage client spend and stay within approved client budget
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and perform under tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical, research, written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced user experience with Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to occasionally travel
- Ability to work during core business hours, 8:30a-5:30p Pacific Time, Monday through Friday
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check
What’s in It for You
- The opportunity to work on some of the most innovative Fortune 500 clients in the world.
- Smart, fun, innovative co-workers to learn from.
- Competitive benefits and time off packages.
- The chance to work for a purpose-driven, industry-leading agency: Noble is one of Inc. Magazine’s 500 | 5000 Fastest Growing Companies with a room full of awards for our work, business acumen and culture.